Skip to content
This Agreement (the “Agreement”) sets out how Chup IPTV (“we” or “us”) will provide the access to the TV Box channel (the “Service”) to you. For purposes of this Agreement, “you” and “your” shall refer to the individual who wishes to use the Service. By (i) your submission of an online order; (ii) your acceptance of the Terms of Service electronically during registration; (iii) your initialing the Terms of Service.
- Authorized User, Use, and Responsibility:
- Term: This Agreement goes into effect upon your acceptance of this Agreement and shall continue until cancelled or terminated by either party as permitted by this Agreement.
- You must be 18 years of age or older and have the legal authority to enter into this Agreement. You affirm that the information you supplied is correct and complete.
- You understand that all information provided by you will be relied upon for the provision of the Service thus shall be true and accurate. You agree that we may disable or terminate the Service in the event that you provide false or incorrect information. You shall promptly notify us whenever your personal information or billing information changes (including for example, your name, address, telephone number, and payment information).
- You agree to use the Service for personal use only and in compliance with the current use policy and any applicable laws and regulations. If you want to subscribe to the Service and Equipment for a commercial establishment, you must first contact us and obtain written approval from us.
- You accept that we consider anyone using the Service at the installation address you provided to be authorized by you and you must pay all charges due from that use.
- Payment of Charges:
- Authorization: You agree to incur in any and all expenses related to the Service and/or the Equipment including but not limited to the following types of fees:
- Shipping and Handling Fees:
The charges for any shipping and handling fees. We will charge you for shipping and handling fees. You acknowledge and agree that ALL shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
- Equipment: To receive the Service on any Television set, you may purchase the Equipment provided by us, which constitutes primarily by, but not limited to an Android Device (the “Equipment”). You may also choose to provided your own equipment at your sole discretion. In either case, the equipment is provided as-is. ALL Equipment fees are non-refundable. The Equipment warranty is provided by the Equipment manufacturer; please refer to the including documentation in case you need to contact the Equipment manufacturer.
- Returning Policies: You may be eligible to return the Equipment purchased from us within 7 days after you receive your equipment. We will refund you the equipment amount paid only right after we receive the equipment back from you and verify it. Customers are responsible for all shipping fees both ways. Shipping fees are non-refundable. All Subscription fees paid are non-refundable.
- Customer Information: We maintain your personal identification information for the purpose of account management, billing, customer support, and service management.
- Customer Service: If you have any technical issues or any questions or want to request any changes in your account, you may contact our customer service either by calling us at 352-345-7570 or sending an e-mail to email@example.com
- Programming: We are not responsible for the content provided in the Service and do not guarantee nor claim any rights to the content. We are relaying the streaming access of all the content as they are available online via the Internet.
- Changing the Term of Service: From time to time, we may change our Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service constitutes your agreement to the updated Terms of Service.
- Limitation of Liability: We aim to provide a continuous, high-quality customer service, but we do not warrant that the Service or Equipment provided by us will perform at a particular speed or will be uninterrupted, or error-free. The Service can vary depending on location, line and broadband quality, inside wiring, Internet traffic, and other factors beyond our control.